Tikka Masala BBQ Salmon with Coconut Potatoes
A delicious, quick, and simple recipe. Try the beautifully spiced BBQ Salmon, paired with the rich and smooth flavours in the coconut potatoes.
1 Tikka Masala Patak’s Paste Pot
2 portions (approximately 300g) of skin-on salmon fillets.
400gms of baby potatoes, halved
½ a red onion, finely sliced
3 tsp of coconut cream
2 cups of green beans, trimmed
Lime wedges and Sesame Seeds, to serve (optional).
- Boil the potatoes until just cooked through (a skewer should feel a little resistance in the middle). Set aside to cool.
- Massage the Patak’s Tikka Masala paste all over the salmon fillets.
- Heat the BBQ (or a pan) with a little olive oil. Once the pan is hot, add the salmon skin side down and turn down the heat slightly. Turn after 3-4 minutes.
- Add the beans to a pot of boiling water and cook for 4-5 minutes, or until tender.
- Meanwhile, toss the coconut cream and finely sliced red onion through the potatoes. Keep in the fridge until ready to serve.
- When the salmon is cooked, serve immediately with the coconut potatoes, green beans, a sprinkle of sesame seeds and lime wedges.