500g baby potatoes
60ml Patak’s Tandoori Curry Paste
80g plain yoghurt
2 tbsp. vegetable oil
1 medium red onion diced
2 handfuls of baby spinach
1 handful of fresh coriander
Seeds from one pomegranate
Salt and pepper to taste
Patak’s Mini Pappadums to serve
- Rinse and peel the potatoes. Cook in boiling water for five minutes until tender but still firm.
- Combine part boiled potatoes, Patak’s Tandoori Curry Paste and yoghurt into a small mixing bowl and leave in the fridge to marinate for one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and place potatoes on a large baking tray. Season well with salt and pepper and drizzle oil on top of the potatoes. Cook for 30 minutes until golden and crunchy.
- In a medium saucepan, heat oil and cook red onion for 5 minutes or until translucent. Add chickpeas and bring to the boil. Stir in baby spinach and fresh coriander.
- Combine baked potatoes with chickpea mixture and serve. Finish with pomegranate seeds and drizzle of yoghurt if desired.
- Serve with Patak’s Mini Pappadums.