Roasted Korma Cauliflower
A simple and delicious veggie dish. This recipe uses our Korma paste to bring the cauliflower to life. Garnish with almonds and coriander for a healthy meal everyone will enjoy.
1 head cauliflower, cut into large florets
1 red onion, sliced into thin wedges
1/3 cup Patak’s Korma Curry Paste
1/4 cup water
1/2 cup coriander leaves
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
2. On a large baking tray, spread out the cauliflower florets and onion wedges.
3. In a small bowl, mix together the Patak’s Korma Curry Paste and water – drizzle this mixture over the cauliflower and toss everything together to ensure even coating of the cauliflower.
4. Place the baking tray in the oven and roast the cauliflower for 20 minutes or until the cauliflower starts to soften and the edges are slightly charred.
5. Scatter the almonds and coriander leaves over the cauliflower and serve as part of a multi-dish meal.
recipe from @feedmeichi