Perfect for a BBQ or the grill, these chicken kebabs are quick, easy and very tasty. Our Korma Paste Pot give is sweet and mildly spicy so it's suitable for all the family!
100g Full fat yogurt
1 x Patak’s Korma Paste Pot
25g Medium cheddar cheese, grated
1tbsp Garlic puree
1tbsp Ginger puree
150ml Double cream
1tbsp Fresh coriander, chopped
600g Chicken mini fillets
1 Egg, beaten
1tsp Gram flour (or substitute with plain flour)
Salt To Taste
- In a mixing bowl add all the ingredients for the marinade except chicken and wooden skewers.
- Add the chicken and rest in the fridge for at least 2 hours, or if possible overnight.
- Soak the wooden skewers in cold water for 30 minutes. This will stop them burning while cooking the kebabs.
- Thread the marinated chicken on the soaked skewers and cook under the grill for 12- 15 minutes, turning them occasionally, until cooked
- Alternately cook in a pre-heated oven @ 190°C for 4-5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked.
- Serve hot with any chutney or salad.