Cook up this classic Indian veggie dish in just 30 minutes! Aloo Gobi is a much loved vegetarian curry made from cauliflower, spinach, fresh tomatoes and coriander.
300g of diced potatoes
3 tomatoes, chopped
100g of chopped frozen spinach
4 tbsp. Patak’s Korma Paste.
500g cauliflower, trimmed, cut into florets
300ml of water
Handful of fresh coriander for garnishing
- First slice and fry onion a little oil until soft.
- Stir in the Patak’s Korma Paste and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add potatoes, cauliflower and water cover and cook for 15 minutes.
- Add chopped tomatoes and simmer for 10 minutes or until the potatoes and cauliflower are cooked. Add a little water if necessary
- Finally add 100g of chopped spinach leaves and cook for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with a little fresh coriander leaf (optional).